Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Baby Loves Disco,Mom and Dad need a BEER!



Wow!!........ what a stimulating afternoon at Baby Loves Disco!! All the dancing we do, in the kitchen, to get ready for big dance floor moments and instead Sarah was obsessed with holding helium balloons and go up and down stairs. She got a bit of her groove on towards the end of the event .....but.....I think we will wait a few months/years before we go again. It is a fun concept and I think the parents enjoyed reliving old prom memories but I think we will continue of kitchen discos for awhile.

2 comments:

Sabari folk said...

Peek-a-boo photo is great!
You make me laugh so hard. I love reading your blog. The tutus are so cute and I can't wait to see what the pringles are up to next...

Anonymous said...

You're making us miss San Diego so badly. There isn't much of a mom and tots group here, well they are on vacation at the moment and besides that the classes are completely full.

Sarah looks really adorable. She's so precious.

Jade and Jasmine