Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feels like Seattle......


"Rain, rain.....go away....come again.....another day" .

The rain makes me want to crawl in bed and watch all my TIVOed Oprah shows.....Sarah didn't have the same desires today.....We played outside this morning jumping in puddles and thinking this is what my life would have consisted of if we had stayed in Poulsbo.....whew I am glad we moved.

Just put the little monkey down for a nap....I may sneak one of those Oprah's in....hope you are having a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I guess it is at least warm and wet... vs. freezing cold and wet.

Where is Poulsbo?

Hmmm, I guess I could "google" it.

TUTU Monkey said...

Hi Rhonda,
Poulsbo is on the penisula of Washington State......by the Olympic RAIN forest. It is VERY beautiful but also very wet.

TUTU Monkey said...

Hi Rhonda,
Poulsbo is on the penisula of Washington State......by the Olympic RAIN forest. It is VERY beautiful but also very wet.

Saina said...

Exactly what we've been singing all week...! And that's what I want to do to... crawl in bed with some chocolate and a good book! Braiden has had other thoughts; he brings me his rain boots as a hint!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Tivo!! Still loving the syrup face photo! Bet she smelled good, even if sticky! :) Shannyn