Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aloha

Sarah started each morning with a song .......or 12
(from the patio of our cabin on the beach)
off to do some body surfing

Meeting some locals......Wow...now that is a "Noggin Topper"

The "Brown Family"
(special trip...my Mom got to come with us)

The Beach Family

Playing with old friends..........
right before a down pour.... so nice to see and play with old friends!!!

Cruising around looking for some local handmade treasures....

Wow....where does time go? We have been packing in lots of fun before my husband leaves on a 6 month deployment next week. We just got back from spending a week on the beach in Oahu.
Got back home and feel like I am still on vacation .....feel blessed to live where we live!!

9 comments:

April Curry said...

I am sure you had a great trip! Sarah looks so adorable in all the photos! And...look at your legs! Meow! Welcome back Browns!

Alliegatorfables said...

You should enter the "sexy legs" contest! Hot mama! great photos...I want more though:)

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

The really Brown Family!!! Looks like you had a great time. Love the VW bus in the last picture. It's just my style!

Hugs,
Tamerie

The Attic Girls said...

All of those pictures are great but my fav is the one by the VW..she sure knows how to work it..LOL!

Havefaith said...

My Gosh Dana, I look beat in our group BROWN picture.......but it was a blast!!!!!! And Yes, Sarah entertained us Royally.....great vocal. Love Grandma Faith

The Vintage Rabbit said...

So glad you were able to get in a fun trip!!! the vw pic. is a kick!!!

you all look beautiful!!


smiles, Joy

Proud mommy of Two said...

Love all the photos! Glad you are spending lots of family time before Paul leaves! How great that you got to see Kristin and the kiddos.

Linda said...

You were in Hawaii!?! Where have I been, I missed the memo!

Glad you're home safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

oh my, I totally love "The Brown Family" pic. Too funny.

What an awesome vacation

Where is Paul heading to? - email or FB me.