Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nice Hats!!

Another family road trip .......
(I think this was the year we were living as undercover spies.....)
I missed posting on Father's Day but I think of my sweet dad everyday and thank him for everything he(and my mom) did to make my childhood a good one. I wish he could see his grandchildren but I know he is with them.
I see little glimpses of him in their ,humor, actions and expressions.
I love and miss you Dad!
Ahhhh my sweet little niece
Sarah and "her Nate"

This year I was lucky to spend father's day with my family in HOT Arizona!! Hanging out with my sister is always fun.......it was nice to share our oddness......love ya!!


Sarah's daddy is still away serving this great country we live in.....we are half way there!! Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our funny little girl.

8 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

VERY nice hats! Your niece is just adorable! And Sarah, as always, is too cute.

Hugs,
Tamerie

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Dana,
I love the picture. You mom is so cute. Now I know why you are so darling.
I am sorry that you couldn't be with Paul on Father's day. I want you to know that I pray for him each night. I am thankful for his love of country and the great sacrifice you both are making to serve it. By the way, when I was conducting a church meeting I asked the ladies to send him a birthday card. I copied off his address and gave it to them. I hope that they did. I hope his mailbox was filled with good wishes from so many of us that appreciate his service. I still think that it was so kind of him to write me back. I can't wait to meet him in person.

Have fun in Ariz. Lets get together when you get back.
Hugs, Lura

Suzi said...

Your family produces beautiful children.

Ivan's father passed away before Garrett was born. His favorite color was sky-blue pink. So every time we watch the sunset, we tell Garrett that is Grandpa K saying Hi.

We are grateful for your husband and everyone else who keeps us safe!

Susie Homemaker said...

Hi Dana...

Love all your old photos...you guys were stylin'!

Sarah looks beauiful as always!

Sending big hugs to you both!!!

Love,
Sue & Scott

Havefaith said...

We Missed Paul on Dana and Sarah's visit this year......but will look forward to a Happy Reunion in the early Fall!!!!
Love you Paul,
Faith....Happy fathers Day!!!

Proud mommy of Two said...

Super cute pictures! Sarah's cousins look a lot like her!

my little buttercup said...

Wow, the "cousins" are getting SO big! Family is always fun!

Susie Homemaker said...

Please tell Sarah Aunt Sue & Uncle Scotty were wondering if you could mail SARAH to see us...that way she could play with Cody and we could visit with her!!!

Love you guys!!!
Sue & Scott