Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Attitude and Gratitude


I was listening ,last week ,to one of my favorite hours on the radio..........."The Happiness Hour" with host Dennis Prager. (AM 1170 10:00 am for those in the San Diego area) He had his Father on the radio for his 90th Birthday and he asked him what has made his life so happy for all these 90 years? Max (the father) said "Attitude and Gratitude" and elaborated on how you can control both of these things and if you have a good attitude and are always thankful for your life (even when times are hard) you will live a long happy life. If you haven't listened to a "Happiness Hour" .....you should sometime....I bet you will like it!!

7 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

you will find this amusing but I don't think I have ever listened to AM radio ... unless you count being subjected to it growing up LOL. I will now have to change my way of thinking and check it out. Is that segment on every day?

Heidi Zawisza said...

Attitude and Grattitude....LUV it!

TUTU Monkey said...

Dennis is on every day...but the "Happiness Hour " is only on Fridays 10-11am San Diego time or the second hour of the show......

I don't like having the TV on when we are home so I turn to radio for and adult voice. Sarah can have her elmo cd blasting and I can pretend I am listening too..:)

Mobileholmes said...

My neighbors and I were discussing this very topic last night. We were sitting outside, enjoying wine, and trying to save the world. But I like the title!

Havefaith said...

Hi Sweetie,
You introduced me to this Friday morning Happiness Hour quite some time ago, and I love it too!!!!
And I am thankful every day for YOU!
Love ya, Mom

Jane said...

If I am home tomorrow I will check it out! Sounds great...

kelly said...

attitude & gratitude... so true!