Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feels like Christmas in July!!


oooooo I was so excited to get our mail today.....my Favorite Things Swap arrived while we were gone. I was so thrilled to get Kelly, the swap organizer, as my swap partner. She is so talented......I am wearing my apron now and LOVE IT!! Not only does Kelly have two young boys, husband and a dog but a lovely ETSY store and a second blog with a friend called Just Spotted.....I visit both sites daily! Thank you for such a fun package Kelly.....I felt like a kid opening a Christmas stocking .

4 comments:

Sonya said...

How fun!! And what a way to return from vacation but to a present!!!! :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the apron! Hoping to learn how to sew some of my own! I wish I would have gotten in on this it looks like fun! :) ENJOY your goodies!

Grammy Staffy said...

Sounds like fun.

You've been tagged by me. Drop by my last post and pick up your meme instructions.

Have a good day.

Tonya Staab said...

What wonderful things. Thank you again for putting me onto this swap, it was heaps of fun.

kelly said...

hope you liked it. i LOVED my package!