Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh my.............again ...oh my...


Okay, the walking ( and exercising) switch has been flipped.....BUT ( should I say "BUTT") my eating has been horrible!!

Do you think I have a problem.......I started with one of Sarah's little spoons because I thought I would eat less.....but by the end of the day I resorted to the big soup spoon. Thank goodness this frosting is almost gone. I CAN'T have it in the house at least right now while I have no control of myself. I even threw this darn frosting away but after Sarah's nap yesterday fished it out of the trash. I am not that sick....it was just on top of paper.
OKAY.........Good EATING and EXERCISE START TODAY!! This is my Dr. Phil or Oprah moment right now....I am admitting I have a problem .....
Better run, Sarah needs more syrup on her pancakes............yikes....so kidding!!

8 comments:

Mobileholmes said...

You're funny! We went to the pool today, and I took lots of fruit and cut veggies just for the aforementioned reason...if it's not around I can't eat it! And then I have more space left for happy hour:*)

TUTU Monkey said...

I am with ya sister!! I think I would rather have the margarita...:)

Tonya Staab said...

OMG I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who has an addiction to these delicious tubs of icing.

Saina said...

Haha... Only laughing because we sound soooo similar. Guess what I did today?? Got a HUGE container of choc chip cookie dough from Costco... It started out well, I was so good, only baked about a dozen cookies (it makes 80). But, of course, I kept going back in the fridge with a spoon... Oy!

TUTU Monkey said...

Saina....I don't DARE bring that tub of dough in the house.....YUMMY!!!!

Karie said...

all I can say is this frosting on animal crackers is THE BEST :) LOVE IT :)

oh, and you don't need to loose a pound, you look awesome :)

Linda said...

Oh I think you're my daughter's long lost twin. I can't have a can of icing in the house...she digs into them everytime! Last time she went to the store she even picked one up for herself...now that's a sickness!

She's a darling, sweet girl...yet sick!

Just Spotted said...

i LOVE frosting. definitely a weakness!

xoxo, K