Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Winner is...........................



I will contact you today and see when I can come over and have a piece of cake....I mean, when,where and all those details.. CONGRATULATIONS and thank you all for posting . I hope to have another wonderful blogging year....maybe some more give-a-ways along the way!!

The way the winner was chosen is every post got a number.....and I went to random.org and they generated the number 30. ( I took my Mom out of the drawing......we are going to have a bundt cake anyway when I go to visit Arizona in August....... it would have seemed kind of funny to have my Mom win. You would have thought I did this contest just so I could eat her cake!!)

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:30
Timestamp: 2008-07-22 14:27:38 UTC
Thanks for participating and have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Is that me???? Wow! I never win anything. Thanks!! Can't wait to eat it :)

Havefaith said...

Dana, this contest was very fun to follow..............can't wait for you to come to Arizona.......
Love you,
Mom

Barley Family said...

Yay Erin! Please say you're gonna share!! :)

Felicitas Rayray said...

I never win anything either! this contest is proof of that! Well, at least a fabulous mom won!!

kelly said...

i was hoping & praying, but i guess it wasn't meant to be. congrats to erin!

TUTU Monkey said...

Darn it Kelly!! I guess those jeans will continue to fit.....:)

Thanks everyone for participating...isn't blogging fun!!......and in Erins case Yummy!!

Sonya said...

Congrats Erin!!! What a fun contest Dana!!!

Much love,
Sonya