Friday, July 25, 2008

I was tagged.......6 random things


My fun blog friend Grammy Staffy tagged me a few weeks ago with a MEME....still not quite sure what that stands for but the rules are for me to list 6 random things about myself and tag 5 other people to do the same thing......once people are tagged go to their blog and let them know they have been tagged and also let the"tagger" know when you have posted.....now the whole thing is repeated......

Okay........6 random things about myself.....hmmmmmmm

1. I am a dork!! I like Neal Diamond music when I am in a bad mood and dancing in the kitchen to ABBA makes my day!!

2. I used to sing at weddings, church a few public events.....now the thought of it makes me want to throw up....with nerves.....
3. I kick myself all the time that I didn't learn to play the piano......(my MOM is a piano teacher...yikes)
4. I have had botox on my forehead and my husband said it made my face look "too weird" so I haven't for a long time.........not working (a "real" job) has a lot to do with it too....
5. I hate it when people feed pigeons or seagulls around me.
6. I meet once a month with other "Happiness Hour" listeners......that might be under
# 1" I'm a dork"

Here are my 5............................................................

If you love this picture...go and visit Art by Chrysti......she has a great blog and etsy store too...check it out!!

6 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Thanks for doing the meme Dana. It is fun learning more about you. I wish that I had a good voice and could sing like you. I love ABBA too and will take your advice and go see it as soon as we are back home from our trip.

Have a great day. I must rush to a soccer game my grandson is playing in.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my pages... :-) you really see the positive and happy in every moment. That's nice!

Tonya Staab said...

Botox huh! I never would have guessed. I'll be looking more closely the next time I see you ha ha.

Thanks for tagging me. I'll do this one tomorrow :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Yeah the botox was awhile ago......all gone now....I liked it but my family said I looked funky!!

One Love Photo said...

I do love the number 6 art and will check out the link. I can never think of random things but you just nailed it!

Misty said...

Abba? **shaking my head**

You rock.