Thursday, March 6, 2008

Generations.........


My Mom flew over for a few days to see Sarah and help me out......give me a little time to get some things done....Thanks Mom!!

It is so wonderful to watch Sarah and her excitement to see my Mom. She couldn't get enough of her and was so sad to see her go. Relationships with Grandparents (or Grandparent types) are so important. I was blessed to have all 4 of mine into my adulthood and I am so happy I got to know them as people. "It is important to stay curious" is what I learned from my Grandpa Tom....and I get teary just thinking about what a zest for life he had because he always wanted to know how things worked...how the mind worked, the body and at the time the VCR....oooo how I miss them and was blessed to really know them.

4 comments:

DeHan said...

This picture makes me miss Sarah and Faith!! What a wonderful picture. I love that Faith has something frilly around her neck!

Tonya Staab said...

I'm so glad you and the beautiful miss Sarah were able to spend some time with your mum.

Saina said...

What a wonderful picture!! You are quite the photographer.
So wonderful that your mom was able to come visit. It's so important!

Misty said...

That picture says it all.... it's gorgeous.