Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting Hitched!!




It happened!! My Mom got married this weekend! Lots of family and old friends came to share in my Mom and Dicks big day. Sarah (almost 2) and Nate (almost 3)made for some funny moments. I think they will be on the next generation of "Dancing with the Stars". It has been 13 years since my Dad passed away and I am sure he is at peace knowing that my Mom is with a man that really loves her and makes her happy.
I love and wish them the very best.......

6 comments:

Mobileholmes said...

Your mom is a HOTTIE! It's good to age in your family...and congrats to your mom!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations. Oh my goodness, everyone looks so great and happy. Very happy! That definitely makes me smile big!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Dana. You all looked very happy. I second the "mom is a hottie" comment. =) You and your mom and sister are all very beautiful women. Can't wait to see a grown-up Sarah in the picture with you 3. She's a beauty too. =)

Angela (and Emma) ;-)

Sabari folk said...

WOW Faith got married, that is so wonderful! I am very happy for all of you! You look beautiful in that photo...

Saina said...

What a beautiful family! I love all the pictures. Congrats to your mom!

DeHan said...

What a great looking group! Best Wishes to Faith!