Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vacation Day!

Val's beautiful felt art
Cute little guy huh?

Sweet Canela
(had to black and white ....still coming to terms with the Elvis Me)

Cheers for Val and Deb!!

Yup.....this Mama took a vacation day.
I finally made it to La Maision Rustique......or The Barn! Not only did I get to finally see this wonderful place but I got to meet Canela from Cinnamon Sticks .....in person!! We have been blog friends for about a year now and it was so nice to finally meet this sweet talented Mama .


At the Barn Rita had her lovely jewelry for sale......Deb had her HOT BAGS.........Dyanna had her beautiful cuffs.........Tricia came all the way from Arizona for sell her Halloween treasures ...........and lots ...lots more. Oh yeah of course that darn woman selling snicker doodles. I ATE THEM ALL!! ARG!!

After my trip to Temecula I came home ....changed clothes and off again. Val and Deb were both in Haute Handbags this month and we had a fun girls night to celebrate their being published. Wine, Little Stiff Rabbits and lots of laughs.......thanks for the great night. Some of Debs bags can be found at Paper Tales.

Home by 12:30 am.......off to bed........ahhhhh what a great day!!

12 comments:

Barley Family said...

What a fun girls day!!! and how fun to meet Canela, I love her jewlery!

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

It was fun, wasn't it? We really should do it more often.

Valerie said...

What a great time! I love that photo Kyle took of us, it came out great! I agree with Tamerie, we need to do this more often!!

Winchester Manor said...

So jealous! I have never been to the barn and I'm dying to go. I see my pal Tamerie was there too! Next time!!

Have a fabulous week.
Karyn

Unknown said...

looks like you had so much fun, and that guy is so cute! Have a sweet day! x

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! I was actually out your way this past weekend for my youngest brother's wedding! Wish I could have seen you all! Are you going to come out for Blissfest? We sure would love to have you girls- Can't you talk Tamerie into coming too??? Come on girls!!! We love you Cali sweethearts!
xoxo
K

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

yay yay yay! Sooo happy you can come! It will be a perfect place to do your Christmas shopping for sure!
See you soon.
K

sandra Lee said...

What a great mini vacation!!! You girls definitely looked like you were having fun!!!

my little buttercup said...

So jealous...how fun!

Havefaith said...

Thank Heaven for little and big girls!!! love you Mom

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

My Sweet, Sweet Dana,
I just adore you, and had sooooo much fun! Too much actually.....
XOXO Deb

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Sounds like an amazing day!