Saturday, July 31, 2010

Days 22,23,24,25,26

Days 22 and 23 Montana and Southern Idaho
Amazing the beauty of Montana and Idaho
Hanging out in Missoula with my Mom and my Aunt (Cousin too)
Day 24- Southern Idaho
Potty on the road.....I few times I thought I might use it. It came in very handy......

Day 25 Ely, Nevada

Tutu Monkeying around!!
Grandma was a good sport!
Thanks Mom ....I love you!

Day 26

Vegas Baby -fun watching all the lights from our room
Whew....what a trip. Today is day 27 and we arrived home at about 5pm......4,000 miles of Mama driving 6 states. This adventure has reminded me that the United States is BEAUTIFUL and so are its people. The strangers I have come across traveling for 27 days has reminded me that we live in a great country and people are good. It has also made me appreciate (even more than I did) my friends and family. I love you all and THANK YOU for making July 2010 an AMAZING month. With Sarah being an only child I really want her to feel grounded , loved and know that she has a large circle of people that love her. Also, I want her to have people to call when she is picking out my favorite Jello flavor in the nursing home....(Cherry)


Now get the blender out it is time for a margarita!!

9 comments:

Havefaith said...

Hi sweetie,
I had a great time with you and Sarah............Time just flew by.
I am heading to bed, after keeping you up hee last night with the Vegas clinking..........pay back is fun!!! Love you and nite nite MOM xoxoxoxo

Janis said...

So glad you're home! It looks like you had an amazing adventure. Can't wait to see you both soon!

sandra lee said...

You are an amazing Mother and gal! What an incredible trip that you two will never forget. And wow the miles you traveled! I loved every stop you made a long the way, so pretty and beautiful. Your photos are awesome!!!! Welcome home you girls :)

Grammy Staffy said...

You are amazing to make such a long trip by yourself. We only covered 2000 miles and I am worn out.
Welcome home. I was praying that you would be kept safe.

I have great news... drop by and let me share it with you.
Hugs, Grammy

Valerie said...

What a milestone in your life with your wonderful daughter, Dana. you are being the best mom you can be. You have just bestowed a treasure in Sara's memory, one she will build on in years to come. Okay, I'm ready! Let's celebrate!!!

Unknown said...

HA, I got a kick out of the potty picture! I never thought to bring the kid's potty on the road! I'll have to do that when we go to the cottage. Have a great rest of the summer!

Sandy XOX

Anonymous said...

Her legs got me so rock hard.

Anonymous said...

Would put it all up her.
Right up into the belly and cum.

Anonymous said...

I would rape that hot little pussy and ass over and over