Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sunshine and Sausage

Ahhhh Mr. Sunshine
one of the exhibit halls




Bravo TV's Top Chef finalist Brian Malarkey co-owner of Stingaree

New friends
Lori Well Connected Mom and yikes I forgot her name..
Longtime friend Tonya Create-Celebrate-Explore



Second day of BlogHer was even better than the first. It is so inspiring to be involved in all the sessions and parties. These 3000 plus women are in all stages of life and I love getting ideas for my future. My little "tutu monkey" started kindergarten last week and I will now have extra time to go forward in a new direction. Just trying (like many women) to figure out what the new direction is.

Also, who doesn't like getting a picture with a BIG sunshine guy selling sausage?


4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Mwah. Love it. I'm so glad you were at the conference.

TUTU Monkey said...

Me too Tonya......I am so glad you moved back!! The conference couldn't have come at a better time. I really met some fabulous women!!

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Love your pictures! The only thing better than getting a picture with a BIG sunshine guy selling sausage? getting a picture with the pringles guy? or maybe the male models in the Kudos booth! :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh my goodness.... I wish that I had known you were at BlogHer. My blog friend from Buttercup Counts Her Blessing who lives in NYC was there too. She didn't know anyone there. She is older than you but she would have LOVED you... (I mean who wouldn't just love you!)
We drove down Sunday and picked her up for a few hours visit. We took her over to Old Town and to the Battalion and I thought of you. We have to get together again now that I can ride in a car easier... because I miss you. I can't believer Sarah is in school... and I bet she loves it.
I am sending hugs to you, Paul and little tutu Monkey.