Monday, January 9, 2012

"Let's go"


Each morning I start my day with Jenny!
 I visit her blog.....dream about what color I should paint a room in our house, look at how she puts clothes together....try and copy her art projects.  Well, I finally got to meet her in person!!!  What a treat.....she is even more lovely in person!!  I hope to see more of her in 2012....lots of fun classes   to take at her studio.
  
I appreciate my friend Natalie ( and baby Em) saying "sure.....let's go"!!!   Hope to have more creative adventures with you in 2012!!

1 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy New Year Dear Dana. You are looking great. I am glad that you got to meet your special blog friend and visit her studio. You are so creative. I am sure you will make many beautiful things this year.
Please consider yourself hugged and give one to Sarah for me. I hope that we will get to see you again before too long. Have a great week. Love, Lura