Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good Bye Fishy Fishy!!


I have been searching for a meaningful New Years resolution.....something special that will make a difference to me, my family and the world.......Okay, maybe a difference in pants size. I have to quit eating these darn fish. This is how it goes "1 for Sarah" ..."1 HANDFUL for ME". Good bye tasty snack....good bye cute little guy....good bye mindless car eating after a play date.........hello fitting in my pants comfortably!!! I will keep you posted on how things progress.

5 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Those darn fishies are sooooo addictive. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ken and I are in. We want to blame it on the goldfish as well. I think Beer and Pretzels is more the problem here in Germany! Ken and I decided that we would do better after Sue and Nate left. They left today so I think that officially give us until tomorrow. Pass the goldfish!

One Love Photo said...

I know those goldfish can really get you! Good Luck!

Sonya said...

Oooohhh...Good Luck! Ok, let's see, you give up Goldfish, maybe I should too! :) That way you have a goldfish-kicker buddy! :)

Tonya Staab said...

I was at a birthday party today and what did they have there but these delicious little fish and all I could think of was you.