Thursday, April 24, 2008

All of these were pushed today!!


I refuse to think that I will experience an entire year of "terrible twos" with Sarah. Possibly a few "entire" days but not a year! "Oh please God not a year......"Sarah was just off course today...........I think it got to me because it was a grocery shop, clean the house, for company ,day. We will try again tomorrow......she ended our evening pushing my "LOVE" button....but she pushed a few that I forgot I had. It made me want to thank my Mom for having put up with some of "those" days with my sister....opps I mean ME!!! (Just Kidding R)

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

For what it worth... they do grow up to be such beautiful people! Honest! No! Really... HONEST! They really do!

DeHan said...

I think the terrible 2's only run about 6 months. See that sounds better! Then there is the terrible 4's....I will fill you in on those later!

Tonya Staab said...

Oh my, little Sarah. How could one so little and cute push mummy's buttons like this.

Love the pic, I would never have thought to take one like that, you are so clever.

Michelle said...

Love the buttons picture! Catches you right away. :) Guess all days can't be great, right? Ari and I had a great day recently but the very next day was as you described yours! LOL They're just giving us a comparison to base our good days on. :)