Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where have we been hiding?


We just got back from a fun week of visiting family and friends. It was so great to see what neat kids my cousins and friends are raising. Distance has made regular visits hard but getting a chance to spend time with them this past week was long over due and wonderful.

On the flight home I got to sit next to, 80's Hotty, Rick Springfield.......he still looks good and had the patients to put up with Sarah talking for the entire hour. The only thing I could think to mention to him is that he looked good on Oprah a month ago....."oh brother". By the end of the flight I was thrilled to have Hanna Montana stickers all over my face and have Sarah scream
"Mommy....stickers...."

Thanks for stopping in.....hope you are all enjoying this beautiful beginning to Spring.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

ok, let me get this straight? THEE Rick Springfield? Oh my, how fun. BUT, that begs the question... did you fly in first class, or did HE fly coach? LOL

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing...

Angela (& Emma)

Tonya Staab said...

Rick Springfield huh, well well. So I need to know what he was like.

I was missing you. I'm so glad you are back. Hope to see you soon :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Rick must not be selling as many cd's....he was on a Southwest flight....with his band. He was very nice and still had some "hottness" going on....:) Sarah seemed to enjoy talinkin gwith him the entire trip (1hr) so he was very patient....:)