Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh my, my, my....


Okay, I am thrilled that my daughter LOVES the water and is signed up for another round of swim lessons. Here is the problem.....me in a swimsuit all summer. I just hate shopping for these darn things. I always go on the worst days too..... on the days I have permanent sock indentations around my ankles. I am holding out hope that the full body swim suits will become the new rage. Would I look strange as the only mother at the pool in a black wet suite....I like the way it pulls me in...kind of like spanks . I tried shopping today and gave up. Next time I WILL have a "good hair" day, put some lipstick on....possibly a "big PINK flower in my hair" ....oh yeah not eat a cookie before going.

8 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Honey, need I remind you that you are one hot momma. If I looked like you I'd be the happiest person alive :).

I went swimsuit shopping last week. I ended up just buying off the rack something that would show my boobs a little so eyes would be diverted from my belly LOL.

DeHan said...

Your feet look great however!

Bre said...

Just stopping by to check out your blog. Found you thru my friend Mommy friend Tonya. Thanks for the laugh this morning! Full body swimsuit....now that's my kinda style!! LOL!! Have a good one :o)

Sabari folk said...

You CRACKED me up with this today! I always had sock indentions at Harper's swim lessons this past winter...

Mobileholmes said...

I was looking at my stomach yesterday and thinking the same thing. Good thing the beer gardens open next week:*(

But your toenails look FABULOUS!

Rhonda said...

Oh Dana, eat the cookie...

Isn't that what those darn bathing suit cover ups are all about? I HATE wearing a bathing suit and always end up with baggy shorts and a tank top. How pathetic is that?

I just tell people I don't want skin cancer and am protecting my skin. HAHA.

Mobileholmes said...

Found this one :*)

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/i/93673,02,_Orvis-Tunic-Swimdress-For-Women-.html

TUTU Monkey said...

Love it!!