Thursday, August 14, 2008

FIMIP


I think this is the blogging ot texting term for "Friend I Met In Person"...?

Well, when Rhonda said she was going to be in Arizona and "does anyone want to meet in person...?" I jumped at the chance. Tonight was the night and I could have stayed and chatted with her all night long. She is as funny, warm and friendly as she is on her blog. I felt like we had known eachother forever. I also had the chance to meet her WONDERFUL children.......what a treat.

Blogging has been such a fantasic outlet as a "Stay at Home ...Tutu Making Mom" and meeting Rhonda this evening was so special. Can't wait to vist her on the East coast very soon and Sarah will be delighted to meet and share a big bowl of syrup with Elijah..........

11 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

That was great --- Loved the pictures looks like you guys had a good time.

stalkermom said...

I was looking at the pictures going...I have seen that little boy somewhere. Then I realized it was Elijah! Funny how small the blog world really is!

Heidi Zawisza said...

How fun!! I want to meet some of my bloggy friends in "real life" too!! Maybe someday WE can meet!! ha!ha! If you are ever in the Atlanta area, LOOK ME UP!

Linda said...

What fun!

You are a very lucky girl...Rhonda is someone I hope to one day meet up with in real life. I had wanted to see her this trip but I'll be in Tempe next week, not this week darn it!

Rhonda said...

Ahhh mannn.... I am so flattered and lucky to have met Dana. We certainly connected on so many levels.

Here's to January in Connecticut Dana.

flickrlovr said...

How fun! I so want to be able to meet some of my bloggy friends some day in person.

I love your blog design by the way. The tutu monkey's not bad either! Super cute.

Grammy Staffy said...

That is so nice. I loved it when I got to meet Holly. I hope some day that I can get to meet you and your darling Sarah.

Blogging friends are special.

Tonya Staab said...

How fun girls. Great picture, you both look gorgeous.

Havefaith said...

Did I repeat myself or what? Hee night night
love you Mom

Havefaith said...

My first note did not appear, but said I am missing you already, and loved my time with Sarah Gene.
You and Paul are doing a beautiful job with her. Watching her play with Nate, hugging and kissing was wonderful.
Nite until tomorrow.
Love you Mom

Sonya said...

Jealous! That's all I have to say!

:)
Sonya