Saturday, August 23, 2008

Freeze and a TOOT TOOT!!

"FREEZE........You guys weren't trying to escape were you........?"





Now for the "TOOT TOOT" part.........and no it is not all the bran I have been eating. This lovely little girl was in a Wedding recently in one of my tutu's. The entire outfit turned out so cute. My girlfriend makes children's clothes and she made the sweet little shirts and shoes to go with my tutu's. She is about to open her etsy store so I will keep you posted.





One more "TOOT" Tutu for Tuesday drawing You still have time to get in the drawing for this tutu......visit A day in my life for how to win.......this is a wonderful cause for a sweet little girl Tuesday.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

They are to cute -- Wish I still had a baby girl to get her one. Love the picture at the top.

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh my goodness.... I don't know why I didn't know sooner but I just now realized that you make tutu's....dah...tutu monkey....I'm just slow I guess.

I am proud of you. What beautiful work you do... what a clever way for a stay at home mom to earn extra money.

I taught sewing for 22 years. I love it when I see someone using sewing skills to make beautiful things.... and your tutu's are beautiful. So are your hair accessories. Good for you.

my little buttercup said...

OMG, LOL with the top picture. It does look like they are trying to escape.

PS.. I can feel that the store will start up sooner rather than later, you know these things take time. Ugh.

Belita Rose said...

That is the cutest little outfit!

debi9kids said...

What a beautiful tutu! How wonderful to have it worn in wedding. What an honor!