Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Really good....."





Lots of things putting me in the Christmas spirit this year....... First, Sarah didn't scream her head off visiting Santa this year.......yahoo. "He a really nice guy Mama" we had a great night at the Coronado Santa Parade.
Second, Tutu Monkey and friends had a great booth at Artisans Alley in Coronado this year. It was so fun to be around so many creative people. I am trying to buy handmade items this year again and this was the spot to kick off the festivities. Pam from My Country Fields makes these fun pop up tent covers.......My Little Buttercup makes great kids cloths and Dulcebebe is the spot for blankets and kids bath towels.......also check out Breathing Beside Us......she has lots of lovely items for Mom's and kids.
Thanks to all of you for stopping by!!



12 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

You girls had the best booth out there. Rick is wondering why i am not crafty-yet have crafty friends. He thinks I am going to start making things because I hang out with you girls. Yikes!!

Proud mommy of Two said...

Love the Picture of Sarah with Santa. So glad she didn't scream! Too cute.

Susie Homemaker said...

She is so adorable...always good when they don't scream...always felt like I was torturing mine to get a picture...

Love ya,
Sue

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Oh Dana!
I am so in love with Sara!!
Thank you so much for mentioning me!!
It was wonderful seeing you yesterday, and we will have coffee soon!!
XOXo & Blessings,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Your little one looks so adorable sitting on Santa's lap!! I love the name of your blog and who could not love TuTu's?!?! :-)

kelly said...

your booth (& that santa picture) is darling!

Grammy Staffy said...

I wish that I could have come by your booth. It looks like you made so many cute things to sell.

Your little Tutu monkey looks darling with Santa. Cute Cute Cute

Merry Christmas

Felicitas Rayray said...

we were kinda really cute at the craft fair. had fun.........so much fun.........I am EXHAUSTED just thinking about it! Haha!

I might let you post that pic on big tent. :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Let me know when....:)

Jen said...

This looks like a lot of fun! You are incredibly talented. What a precious picture of your daughter and Santa...yay! Finally a picture without fear and crying! Lol. Have a great day today.

my little buttercup said...

Hmm, I swore I posted on this already, maybe I forgot to hit submit???

Anyway, I had a great time with you at the fair, you know minus the whole sick part.

Is that me in the background asleep? Ha, ha, I was in rear form that day, but am so gald that we met and have become so close and share this together.

PS: Sarah and you CRACK ME UP! It totally looks like she is convincing him that she was really good. I don't know how anyone keeps a staight face when talking to her, she is too cute, especially with her little silly voice.

Sonya said...

I love that picture of Sarah!!! I haven't attempted to have Tres see Santa yet....I am afraid I would be that parent who would have to sit on Santa's lap too to appease Tres and I am not about to sit on some stranger's lap....unless it was Danny, Joey, Donnie, Jordan or Jon! :) LOL

Hugs to you! HOpe you are doing well!