Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I (we) found it!!

We are back!!!
Quick glance at our past week.......
Sarah loves her cousin Nate!!
Got to spend time with more family....more hugs!

Bounced .....and Bounced.....and Bounced.....

Hot, dusty zoo....still fun....the company made it EXTRA great!
( San Diego Zoo has spoiled us)

Wrestling Uncle Matt ...."I think they won Matt"

Lazy Mornings

This gal only showed up a few times.......

Lot of hugs and kisses for our new cousin Riley.

Did I mention CHOCOLATE!!!
(This Mama needs to shred)

Easter Egg Hunts in Pj's ....got to love it!!


I think I got my Moxie back.........
(my Mom and Dad........1970-something)
Little did I know I come from a long line of people searching for their Moxie.
I think after this past roadtrip to Arizona I found mine again.
Thanks Mom and Sis (and families)for helping me re-charge.

9 comments:

Barley Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Holy cow those chocolates are HUGE!!!

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

HI Dana

It looks like you've been busy, but having fun! I need a picture of Sarah or of the two of you or of the whole little family. A shot you really like because I'm going to use it in the PIF gift I am making for you.

Hugs

Alliegatorfables said...

That picture of your parents is cute. Was that their casual wear? Glad you found your moxie!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a fun visit and great pictures. I am glad that you had such a good time with family.
Sarah is so darling!!! You should get her an agent. She is exceptionally cute... and real doll....I can just picture her on a doll box.

Have a good week. Welcome home

Kelly said...

Isn't it fun to see Sarah with her cousins (especially if they live far apart)? It looks like she had so much fun.

I'm glad you found your moxie too--what a great word. I'd say your parents had pleny of moxie in that photo---how wonderful that you have a picture like that.

Susie Homemaker said...

Hi Dana...
Missed you! Glad you found your Moxie...got your mojo back...are back in the groove...or whatever! I am just glad you are rejuvinated.
How is the new place?

Love to the family,
Sue

Havefaith said...

We miss you............glad that you found your Moxie........you may come and recharge any time my sweet Dana ..... miss my Sarah Gene too. Love you grandma FAITH
Dickie too!

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

I love that Sarah....sigh I love that sarah.... again, and again, and again......
I can't wait to see you! I wish that you would come to the barn this weekend!
XOXO deb

Anonymous said...

What a great group of pics of a darling family. I could use a recharge myself, maybe the bright sunny weekend that's predicted will do the trick!