Monday, June 1, 2009

I am so excited

Please join us for the "Market In The Garden"
On romantic Coronado Island, Ca.
Sunday June 7th '2009
This Big, Beautiful Event to benefit Jane Pollock's Charity "Art Takes A Village".
Shop for beautiful antiques and handmade artisan pieces.
This beautiful beach front home will be the setting for a day filled with shopping, friendship and delicious food.
This is a Catered, No-Charge Event.
You don't want to miss this!
1:30 pm to 6:00 pm
#1110 Coronado Ave.Coronado, Ca 92118
Here is some more information........

2 comments:

The Attic Girls said...

Me too! I am looking forward to it.
Do you want to pick up your check tomorrow or ??? I'll be there. If you want to bring a couple of large orange ones, I'll take em! Also a couple of medium size pink. Some people have asked for them a little smaller than the largest.

see you!
nancy

my little buttercup said...

We will try to stop by, looks like fun!