Monday, June 8, 2009

Market in the Garden


Sarah's Buddy.....performing "This little piggywent to market"
Lorie, Julie and Sandra Lee


Jessi and Joy
I felt so blessed to be a small part of The Sandcastle Siren's event this weekend. Next year I really want to participate in all of the art classes too. I was fortunate (thanks Deb) to be a vendor on Sunday. I got to hang out and sell some tutu's with such talented artists.......I came home so inspired. I am very lucky to have a fabulous Mom that flew over (from Arizona)on short notice so I could do my "tutuing" this weekend. Thanks Mom!!....I also had some fun visitors sporting their Noggin Toppers....Thanks Colleen!!

The first picture is the entrance in to Jane's home that was transformed into a spectacular marketplace. All of you made me feel so welcome...I have stalked many of your blogs and it was so fun to meet you in real life.

9 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

I am SO looking forward to that neon green tutu! And the margaritas on your veranda!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Finally, it was nice meeting you. Hope we cross path again. Ciao Rita

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

It was so wonderful getting to chat with you on Sunday. Hopefully we will get to see you again soon.
Love my new flower!
xoxo
K

Shauna said...

Please e-mail me at tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com so I can send you my mailing address for the Pay it Forward. Thanks :)

Susie Homemaker said...

Looks like this would have been right up my alley! Everything looks so beautiful...hope you did well!

No worries on the Pay it Forward! I have to get mine out too...they're done, just have to mail them.

Kisses to Sarah!
Sue

sandra Lee said...

It was a blast meeting you, you are so fun! I was telling my neighbor about you last night and how we just met up and couldn't stop laughing about things. Your creations are adorable and I look forward to meeting up with you again soon!

Unknown said...

TuTus- Rock. I want one for me!! I love how you wore them with you jeans. The whole event was so amazing it was so fun being a part of the first event. I hope Jane does it again so we can all see each other again, but now we can at least visit on our blogs Sarah's little friend was so cute with her wee brother she kept giving his hair spit bath !!. hugs Julie P.S I don't find out about art fest till tomorrow....

Havefaith said...

Dana, I was so happy that it worked out that I could come this past weekend. My time with Sarah was precious.
Hey, today would be your Dad and my Anniversary June 9, 1963. He was a special man, and a great father..........love you Mom

Barley Family said...

Sorry to have missed this event, it looks like there was lots of fun stuff! I'm glad I caught you the day prior :) Caylin LOVES her large flower :)