Monday, June 15, 2009

Lucky Girl!!



Who is the lucky girl..........?

ME!!

Look what arrived on my porch today from Simply Stated Antiques........Anne Marri Soy Candles. I won the blog drawing last week and they arrived today to fill my home with yummyness.....is that a word? I have to say the fudgesicle is my favorite. I want to eat it. They are all wonderful and made my day!!

I also was blessed to receive this beautiful necklace from Rita. This was one of my Pay it Forward gifts. I had not met Rita before getting this lovely charm and I treasure it. How thoughtful of you to make such a special gift....thank you!!

Thank you Rita and Rebecca I am a very lucky girl!!

7 comments:

Rebecca Lewis said...

Good morning! So happy to hear you have received your package!
Enjoy!
~ Rebecca

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

My pleasure,
I am happy to make friends happy. Your daughter is Bellissima. Ciao

April Curry said...

NOT LUCKY!! You deserve these great gifts! Aiyana LOVES her tutu. I couldn't wait to give it to her. :)

Alliegatorfables said...

How fun!

Grammy Staffy said...

How lovely. I am glad that you've recieved such nice gifts. I know that you will enjoy and appreciate them.

Dana would you please hop over to my blog and vote on my blog poll. I need your blog support. Thanks

Have a great week.

Havefaith said...

Dana, I am just amazed at the wonderful friends that you have made on here, and how TALENTED they all are........enjoy!!!!
Love you Mom

sandra Lee said...

You deserve these sweet gifts, I bet you tried licking that fudgesicle candle huh?????