Thursday, December 3, 2009

Don't just sit there......


Come visit our booth at
Artisans' Alley
this coming Saturday, Dec. 5th!
This is the 37th Annual Holiday Craft Fair, Artisans' Alley in Coronado, CA. The fair is held on the corner of 7th and G Street, on the Village Elementary playground. If you are driving to Coronado, take the bridge, then a left on Orange Ave, and a right on 7th Street. Go 4 blocks and look for the big crowd on the right! and stop by our booth to say "Hi!" You could even bring a "man" (husband , boyfriend......??) with you because they serve food and you can walk on Coronado's romantic beach afterwards and visit the Del Coronado Hotel....just helping if you need a sales pitch.

5 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

See you tomorrow!

Ashley said...

I'm so sad we are leaving this day, especially since I will need to stock up on noggin toppers since they will need to go on two heads soon :) I will be putting in a newborn tutu order after the holidays too...just a warning :) She has to have something beautiful to wear for her pictures :)

Karie said...

good luck Dana! Wish I could go!

The Attic Girls said...

Was nice to be your neighbor on Sat..thanks again for your assistance with the canopy! After it was all over, I think I felt like the lady in your picture looks. LOL. Stop by, I have your check!

my little buttercup said...

OMG! I didn't see this, so funny!