Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Mullet





Nothing says Christmas like a mullet........
"business in the front....party in the back".
Sarah got some hair cutting scissors Wednesday and cut about 4 inches of hair off both sides of her head. I was on the phone and hubby thought she was playing in her room.........
well, the little beautician was in the bathroom cutting a way.
Mary from the Electric Chair in Ocean Beach (she is great if you need a new doo....she is the one that saved my hair disaster) was able to help us. She had to cut off the remaining hair...it looked too goofy to have a strip of long hair in the back.
The next morning Sarah asked ...
"Mama can I be on the naughty and the nice list at the same time?"........

10 comments:

The Attic Girls said...

Yes Sarah..yes YOU CAN! I love her new cut! My girl just got a new bob too..but she's 19. Now she wants to DYE her hair..I am warning her..NO!!!

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

I think all kids get ahold of scissors at one time or another and give themselves, or in my youngest brother's case, the cat, a haircut! Sarah['s new hair cut is so cute. She looks like a different girl.

Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Happy New Year! May 2010 be a good hair year for everyone!

Hugs,
Tamerie

Ashley said...

Oh no!!! Did you cry when you saw her with the scissors?! I love the short do....very adorable. Sienna got into my nail polish one morning.....that was a HUGE mess.

Jennifer Miller said...

I love the short doo. So cute.

Linda said...

Every mom has a story of their kids cutting their own hair don't they! Unfortunately, we've all had to make that emergency run to the hairdresser with kids in tow!

My Courtney used to wear her hair just like Sarah's new doo. I've always loved that short bob look. Sarah looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hair....long or short she is a cutie! And how can you put a face like that on the naughty list?

my little buttercup said...

Ahhh, I was trying to figure out how she cut off an entire braid herself!
It is just hair, and hair grows back!
So now that you really explained the story, it was all Paul's fault really. :)
She looks adorable!

Jane said...

I love the new cut!! It is adorable. :)

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Ok...... Yes, you were on the phone with me.....Miss Motor Mouth....
I have to take some of the responsibilty here.....
All I can say is.....She did a much nicer job than Brittany did at 3....she cut the front of her hair to the scalp....
Madyson....cut the front and left side to the scalp....she was also 3yrs....tee hee.
Your a fabulous Mommy Dana! We all love you, and are giggling with you :-)
XOXO Deb

Julie H said...

Luckily she didn't chop the front! There's where my kids always did it. Her hair is super cute now :O)