Tuesday, December 1, 2009

San Diego's Finest







What a full day ...whew!!
We spent our morning at a firefighters calendar photo shoot......... "wake up Dana"......Okay, our morning started out with a visit from the San Diego Fire Department to our outdoor Mommy and Me class. All the kids were so excited ask questions and learn about fire fighting and dinosaurs. After that we headed to the library and made ornaments for the Christmas tree. I feel truley blessed to live in such a beautiful place in November ........no coat.....no boots (okay my litttle monkey wore boots but it was truley a fashion statement).......just sunshine and the fun playing with my 3 year old!

4 comments:

Havefaith said...

How Fun Dana!!!!! I can't wait to see you Friday, Love ya Mom...Christmas Shopping coming up!

Suzi said...

I completely understand about the weather, we had Thanksgiving outside. Life has been crazy, not sure where November went. Sorry about your loss. Suzi
Please send me your email address

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

We do live in a magical place!

Unknown said...

I've said it before and I will say it again...Your little girl is the most beautiful adorable photogenic girl I have ever seen
Really, how do you stand it?