Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally



we meet IN PERSON!!!
Thank you Grampy for being such a good sport!!!
Dinner and walk at Ferry Landing in Coronado, Ca
(San Diego skyline is so pretty ...especially around sunset)

I have really enjoyed blogging as a way to keep up with friends and family,
also as a way to make new friends. This weekend I finally got to meet my longtime blog friend Grammy Staffy (and her great husband....Grampy ). We have been corresponding for a long time now....we both can't quite remember how we met .....but we are so happy we did. Sarah was so excited to share some hours with them......I know we will see them again soon.
Thank you for such a special day and all the hugs!!

5 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Good news! We found Sarah's hair clip. She must've lost it climbing in and out of Avril's clothes racks. Anyway, I have it, so when we finally have those margaritas we've been talking about FOREVER, I'll do my best to remember it!

Great seeing you both today!

Hugs,
Tamerie

Susie Homemaker said...

That is sooo special! Looks like you had a great visit! :)

Hugs to you and Sarah!
Sue

Havefaith said...

Dana, I am so glad that you finally got to meet your blog friends..........growing up you always had grandma's and grandpa's along the way. It is so
special, as you will have them for a lifetime. Love you Mom

Karie said...

Love it :0 sooo fun! Sarah and Grampy are just too stinkin cute :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Dana,
Thanks for this nice post.We had such a fun time with you and Sarah. I have been wanting to meet you for such a long time. I loved you from your blog.... now I love you for real.

Thank you for letting us spend the day with you. Grampy and I can't wait to see you again. Please call or come up to visit ANY TIME.

On the drive home yesterday I got a call from David telling me that the girls were disappointed I didn't do my Sunday smiles. I told them that I would do a Sunday smiles about them when I got home....soooo... as tired as I was I had to post grandkiddos smiles last night. I will post about our great visit with you soon....maybe before Sunday so stay tuned in.LOL
Many Hugs, Grammy and Grampy