Monday, April 19, 2010

Suim Suit Season

Swim Lessons started up again today

What a difference 3 years makes........I have the "remember when" bug. The last couple of posts I have been really coming to terms with how fast this journey is going.

No getting around it this year.....this Mama has to get in the pool. My husband and Sarah are usually the "fish".....I am the "lounger". We are so fortunate to live in an area with a FABULOUS community pool with an amazing view........
Come on summer....I am ready for ya......!!

3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

If I were as cute and thin as you I would wear a bathing suit all the time.... maybe even in the winter...maybe even in a snow storm!!! lol.... but alas.... I am what I am. That is why you see me wearing long pants and shirts even when it is 105 outside.
I only dare wear a bathing suit in my own back yard... and then only with family. However, my darling little Claire told me I looked cute in my new swimsuit last year. I had to smile.... and I didn't even scold the sweet thing for telling a fib. Hugs, Grammy Lura

The Attic Girls said...

Strike a pose Sarah! So darn cute. :)

Valerie said...

What a fashion plate, that Sara. (Mommy too :o)
-xx