Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hop on!!

the
CREATE TRAIN!!
These 3 beautiful women
.....CREATE wonderful treasures!!!
Breathing Beside Us, Val's Art Studio and A little of this, that and the other having our seasonal "meeting"......I always leave wanting to make something. I am still creating special order tutu's, but the days of me making a bunch of tutu's to sell at art fairs might be coming to an end......I need a new creative outlet and hoping 2011 will open some new doors.
My 2011 road map includes surrounding myself with people who love to create....
I will be starting it off at
January 19, 2011
4pm- 9pm with
Julie Haymaker Thomas and Terri Brush!! (great price)
Check it out.....join me!!

11 comments:

Suzi said...

So jealous but I will get to take their classes at Fall Art Camp. It's a blast, you should really come!!!

Alliegatorfables said...

I hope you continue to surround yourself with un-creative peeps as well. Otherwise I'll catch you in 2012. :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh Stacia.....you are creative!! Silly girl!

Unknown said...

Yppppie Skippy see you soon!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, those are the girls I had tequila and fish burritos with in San Diego :O)!! I sure wish I could go to that class at Paper Tales! Happy new year!! Sandy xox

TUTU Monkey said...

Julie...can't wait to see you again too....and take your class!!!

Sandy...wish you were closer...we would fit in some Margaritas and fish tacos too!!

Havefaith said...

Just keep having fun with your friends Dana.
Keep yourself Happy!!!!
I love checking in on your social life, and of course the activities with my Sarah Gene.
Love you,
MOM

TUTU Monkey said...

Thanks Mom...:)

Grammy Staffy said...

You are so creative. I am anxious to see what you will be working on next.
I'm sending love and wishing you the best, creative new year ever!

Sandra Lee said...

It's always fun to learn new things...go crazy!

Valerie said...

I am so happy we will be taking that class together, my crafty friend! We will forge new horizons together this year. I know it will be a good one!
xx, Val