Monday, January 3, 2011

What do you mean it's over!!!

Don't we all have friends that "pick us up"?.....I am sure glad I do!!
The Christmas season started with a "Women's Tea"........the message came at a good time.....
"slow down......simplify.....enjoy" ....and that is what I did. (thanks for the invite)

We had a second Christmas with my sister, mom and family in Arizona. I love having pajama mornings for the kids to hang out and play. Since we have one child I really try to have Sarah feel grounded in love and family. I have said this before but I want her to have people close to her that can help decide the flavor of my jello in the nursing home....(cherry is good)

My girlfriend (in the first picture) had herself a Big (kid less) Birthday Bash . At her party I was thrilled to finally meet another "blog friend". I LOVE meeting blog friends.....she is just as sweet and funny in person. We bowled on New Year's eve......yes.....I know......bowled! It ended up being really fun .
Family...Friends(new and old, near and far) that's what it's all about!!

Welcome 2011.......I am ready for you!!

5 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

So looking forward to tomorrow!!! Let's get this year started off on the right (margarita!) foot!!!

Valerie said...

Such cute and fun pictures, Dana! I'm looking forward to our date tomorrow too!!!
x, Val

Grammy Staffy said...

I am glad you had such a nice holiday season. We did too. I am wishing you a wonderful 2011. Hugs, Lura

Suzi said...

I am having two of my girlfriends from Texas come next weekend to take another one of Terri Brush's classes. I can't wait for my "all girls weekend". We are even going to get a hotel, so we can stay up all night laughing and talking.

Happy New Year!!!

TUTU Monkey said...

OOOOOOOO how fun Suzi!!! I really want to take one of her classes!! On my list for 2011!! Have a wonderful time!