Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mixed Bag

"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving,
make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" ~ Amanda Bradley
I am so blessed to have these women ( and their famlies) in our life.
Does anyone else keep this kind of #*^% for the next art project they are going to do with their kids? I know the minute I throw these in the recycle bin we are going to need to make a long tube for matchbox cars to go through.............this is how my brain works.


The sweetest little girl waiting patiently for "Lamb Lamb" to get a bath.
(We are working on the binky thing).



7 comments:

Susie Homemaker said...

you can just see the longing in her eyes...awwwww! I am a keeper (Scotty Dog says hoarder) of all things that I deem might be useful...you're right! The minute you toss em...you need em!

Kiss the monkey for us!

Love you,
Susie

* TONYA * said...

So great to see you yesterday. We love hanging out with all you fabulous moms.

I am such a hoarder. Never know when I might need something. Tonight I'm cursing myself for throwing out a teensy bit of white fabric (from my ghost lollipops yesterday) b/c I decided tonight to cover my salt & pepper shakers. Damn me. It would've been just the right amount too.

Alliegatorfables said...

I am just proud of you for making oatmeal that is not instant. Thanks for a great yesterday and don't rush the binky-it will end.

oº˚ Anissa ˚ºo said...

She is to sweet. And yes I keep all kinds of things for arts and crafts and then forget about it. LOL -- Wanted to let you know I shut down my site with the mailing label for now I'm redesining it. If you need some just e-mail me. I'll let you know when I open it.

Much Love
Anissa

linda said...

What a beautiful group of moms and kids! You are so lucky to have so many friends with kids your daughter's age...it's truly a blessing.

Havefaith said...

How adorable my Sarah Gene waiting for Lamb Lamb Love it and you, Mom xoxo

The Arizona Harkers said...

So sweet! We have a lambie...ok well he has three but besides that. I have a picture just like this.