Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tick....Tock.....

My nephew hugging his Mama's tummy....(baby sister)

You would think this was a day at the spa..........

"time for pedicures and yoga"

Curious George Trance......

"Hello.......Yoo-hoo........ your Mama (Auntie) is talking to you....."




We are home from our Arizona Adventure.......I could have titled this "Nate and Sarah's fantastic week" . Sarah was great on both flights ( hour flight time....easy). While in the airport she got a few business men to get off their phones so she could share the contents of her Elmo backpack with them.........they were so kind to be excited about the rock, toy zebra box, slinky, small horse, bunny with no ear, tiny baby comb, tiny baby cup.....................(reminded me of the Forest Gump movie of the guy talking about shrimp....Sarah just kept pulling out little trinkets)

We had a wonderful trip.......I will post later about a few of our outings but thought I would show the sweetest picture ever of my nephew hugging his Mama's tummy. Won't be long..(tick ...tock) and my sister's new little girl will be here. We can't wait. Thanks for the special week.

7 comments:

Havefaith said...

Dana, I am having withdrawals.
It was so fun to have you here, and watch the kids adjust and truly enjoy each other.
They are just beautiful, as their Mommy's are.
Love you Mom

Susie Homemaker said...

HI Dana...as usual, it looks like you had lots of fun! sarah and her little cousin are so cute together. And the picture of your sister and nephew is just beautiful.

Have a great week...kisses to the Tutu Monkey!

Proud mommy of Two said...

Looks like Sarah had a great time with her cousin. Glad you had a good trip and that you got back safely.

Barley Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a great week. I love the sweet picture of the tummy love :) and Sarah and her cousin are too cute together! Miss you guys!

kristin said...

wow, that belly shot is precious! such a sweet moment to capture...looks like you guys had a great time. welcome back to san diego :)

Alliegatorfables said...

You have some GREAT photos! I love the belly one as well. I like the new photo of you(where are your cheekies??) ha-ha

my little buttercup said...

So cute! Tell your sis I love the tummy picture!