Thursday, January 22, 2009

Absurd....not only toys....books too!!

PATIENCE............trying to remember my word of the year..............


The American Library Association says:

"public, school and museum libraries will have to either remove all their books or ban all children under 12 from visiting."
http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?p=1573



This law (CPSIA Consumer Product Saftey Improvement Act) just has to be over turned because it is so crazy!! http://www.cpsc.gov/about/cpsia/summaries/102brief.html

Happy Tutu Monkey's Mom is returning tomorrow....this stuff is making my head hurt......!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've posted this before and I'll post it again- can't we all just take responsibility for what out kids chew on?! Seriously, is it THAT difficult? Yes, I can understand testing on homes, cribs, baby toys, etc., things that make babies (who are prone to chewing) at risk, but tu-tu's? books? Other stuff that your kids really shouldn't be chewing on because they are actually a choking hazzard?! Let's just wrap they all up in bubble wrap and lean them against a wall.

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

I'll have to second what Anonymous said....
Geezzzzzz.
On another note...
Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Sarah??!!
XO Deb

Barley Family said...

I'll I have to say is LAME!!!!!!! WTH?!?!?!

Perfect photo to go with the post! :)

Havefaith said...

Can not believe what is going on with lead. I used to chew on lead pencils, and was told I had lead in my pants. What will be next. Hang in there girls! We need you and your art.
Prayers for all of you!!!!
Love Faith