Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Flashback


This was one of "those"days (as a new parent ) that you just can't believe what you are about to do. It was a very hot day at San Diego's Wild Animal Park......Sarah had been great all morning but started getting restless "hmmm maybe binky will help" .....can't find regular binky ANYWHERE. We forgot it........... . By this time Sarah is getting VERY fussy and starting to cry ........opps forgot to mention we are enclosed on the 30 minute train ride......all I could find is "Billybob Binky" ( bought as a joke many months before.) My husband says......."this is the ONLY binky we have?" "Yup" It worked but it just felt SO wrong each time anyone poked their head in to say "Ahhhh what a cute baby". Makes me laugh now.
Have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

Pee my pants funny~!

Kelly said...

Thank you for the laugh(s)---too, too funny. I hope she thinks so someday too. :)

Mobileholmes said...

OMG...what a great baby gift! John's got "teef", but on a baby and that big, PRICELESS!

April Curry said...

Nice! She was in theme with the giraffe teeth! LOL

Havefaith said...

Dana, this was soooooooo funny,
You make my day!!!
Love you,
Mom (Dick too)

Barley Family said...

TOOOOOO funny!!! Oh my gosh, I love it...I could just imagine Paul's face when he saw that was all you had, ha ha!

Susie Homemaker said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is sooo funny!

Love you all!
Sue

Grammy Staffy said...

How funny.... you surely can not tell that is your darling Sarah.

Heehee

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Ohhhhh....
Sarah can make anything stylish!
Sooooo adorable!
XOXO Deb

DeHan said...

I always thought she looked like Paul!

Tonya Staab said...

That is so freaking hilarious. I love it. I want one of those, just for the photo opportunity :)

Erin said...

Sarah is such a beautiful baby! Even with the funny paci.

Jen said...

What a crack-up! This picture certainly made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Kelley Grace said...

I have a similar one for my baby, she is too little still...can't wait until she gets a tad bigger, it is just so funny!!