Monday, March 2, 2009

"Off the Wagon"

UPDATE.......
"TheWagon ......."
Love it....thanks Life Art Photography!!







Adventures on Monday are always exciting..........


my friend at Life Art Photography helped me and another friend out with some pictures of new tutu's and outfits today. It is always funny to get our little girls together and pose in tutu's ( in Old Town full of tourists)....I will post some later. The heat added to the craziness. This was Sarah at the end on the photo session and on the way to the car telling me


"Mama I fall off the wagon".....

kind of looks like it huh......

3 comments:

Havefaith said...

Like Grandma Like Sarah.........hee

Mommy Wishdom said...

So cute!!!

Mobileholmes said...

Love the comment and the photos...oh and the boots!!!! And tell Sarah I fall off the wagon almost every day:*)