Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ramblings.......


(I love this little girl)
This subject contuinues to drive me crazy........."For the love of Pete"......turn off your cell phones during children's reading time at the library........and "for gosh sakes" DON'T ANSWER IT AND HOLD A CONVERSAITON during children's reading time at the library...... whew....just venting........right after this happened yesterday I found myself behind another LOUD TALKER in line at quick stop. She didn't look at the cashier once......RUDE!

I want all these people that talk SUPER LOUD on phones to go here and talk......

I guess I am just old fashion......I might want to be careful though.....YIKES!!
Good thing I ended my day with a once a month Happy Hour meeting!! Thanks for Rambling Tink....you gave me the idea.

9 comments:

Erin said...

I hear ya! Some people are just sooo rude!!

That little girl with the glasses reminds me of my sister when she was younger. Except she was blond and had big pink glasses :)

Anonymous said...

I had a rude couple behind me at the movies on Sunday. They were whispering, but it was a really quiet movie. It was unbelievably distracting and rude. I finally turned around and hissed, 'stop talking, please.' I was impressed that I added 'please' because all I wanted to do was scream 'SHUT UP' Of course I waited until the movie was almost over. I should have done it sooner. I guess that's why I don't go to movies at busy times---too many people.

Hugs,
Tamerie

Alliegatorfables said...

Are you SURE the librarian was not talking to you? Ha-ha funny girl.

The Attic Girls said...

I couldn't agree more! What irks me is how loudly people talk. Why do they feel they have to yell on a cell phone? One time I was working at the register and a lady stood there in front of me holding a purchase. After a few minutes of listening to her gab, I walked away and stood near the doorway and gazed outside. I think she got the hint..Hahaha. Come by and see me sometime! We have a new Easter display. :) I'll be there for an hour or two on Thurs morning, but I don't work a full day until next Wed. See you!
Nancy

Tanya said...

The red phone booth is funny... well done! :-)

It's pretty extreme to talk on the phone during story time at the library....that is probably a new low in cell phone inconsideration. Wow...

TUTU Monkey said...

Stacia...you are so funny.....

I LOVE that the librarian spoke up too .....!!

Susie Homemaker said...

I just heard some sad news :(
So sorry you and Sarah aren't coming to visit...I really wanted to have that tea party...OH POOEY!

Love you anyway!
Sue

Proud mommy of Two said...

Amen to that!! I love the phone booth idea! You crack me up!!

Havefaith said...

Drives me Nuts Too........the cell phone rudeness. xoxo Mom