Friday, March 20, 2009

What?


My friend Deb tagged me this morning..............
I am a little late in posting since it is almost time for bed but this was me this morning when I got the tag. Usually I am wearing a headband and yesterday's mascara but this morning I wasn't that bad (could use some lip gloss). I got ready last night knowing we had a early morning appt.......only a few of you have caught me in my scary "headband, turby"....just not today.

Here's the deal: You have to, right now, at this very moment, stop what you are doing and take a picture of yourself. Doesn't matter if you just rolled out of bed. Do it RIGHT now! And then post that picture and tag 5 others.
I am tagging.........Stacia, Tonya, and Danielle.....
(you lucked out I changed mine to 3 people....:)

7 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

You look maaarrvelous, darling...
I hope you are able to find a babysitter so you can join in the fun at Miguels' on Thursday.
Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

That pic isn't bad at all!
I'm glad you didn't tag me!!!!

danielle said...

Ok I did it, that was very scary!!!

my little buttercup said...

He, he, very funny.
Let's see it girls!

Havefaith said...

Good thing I don't know how to do this...................hee Mom

Shab-n-Chic said...

Oh Puleeese!!!!!! You are adorable..NO FAIR! hahahaha So I asked my Mom if she would model a tutu for you and she wants to know what you pay your models...LOL Hey, I have a pug who will model and you can pay her in Paul Newman's peanut butter treats, She's easy and cheap. :)

Tonya Staab said...

ah bugger it, I meant to avoid your blog until tomorrow. You see I saw Danielle's post, then I got scared and didn't want to visit for fear of what you may have me do, but then I saw somebody's post about the mom-it-forward thing and clicked through without thinking ha ha.

Okay I've just taken my photo. I will post it in the morning. I'm not looking my best though let me tell you. It would be nice if I'd at least brushed my hair and had a touch of make-up on. Thank goodness for a giant glass of Bailey's in my hand though :)

I think you look hot mama.