Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friday Flashback

Hey......now there is one "cool cat".
Look at her shiny satin hat with matching shorts.......what's funny is her sister has the exact same outfit on but the pink version.
I think my Mom started my love of handmade items.
Our neighbor made our matching outfits and a little grandma in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho made our denim purses.........ahhhhhhhhh handmade is great and always unique.
I am still friends with the other fellow lama lovers in this picture.
We have been friends since I was about 4 years old. I hope Sarah is blessed with long friendships in her life. (I am sure she will be)
Thanks for visiting....have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

check you out.... Loving the bag.

Havefaith said...

Dana this was the coolest!!!
What fun memories.
Thanks for the extra Happy Day!
love you,
Mom

Mobileholmes said...

Oh my...I had those too:*)

my little buttercup said...

must of not hit submit last time???

Anywho, a girl after my own heart, or should I say a mother...

you look so trendy! Very cute!