Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer is here!!!!!




Our favorite part of summer started last night..........................
Sunday Concerts in the park!!!
The concerts are a throwback to what life was like in the 50's ( I am guessing). I love watching all the kids dance to patriotic music. It is also a treat to chat with my girlfriend while the Dad's take over "dancing duty".
Sarah was ready to boogie in her new outfit made by My Little Buttercup.
Yup....summer is here and these concerts are EVERY Sunday until Labor Day!!!

8 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

I drove by the park on my way home last night around 6pm. It was packed!
Yep...looked like something you would have seen on The Andy Griffith show in the 50's.

Nana Banana said...

Beautiful family fun. Happy Summertime!

Barley Family said...

yay! fun times!! We cant wait to dance the night away :)

Angela said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The fam and I will have to try and make it a few times this summer. I LOVE Sarah's new dress! Where is Colleen's store? I looked for her on Etsy but I couldn't find her. =(

Mobileholmes said...

Love concerts in the park, any park!

my little buttercup said...

We had a blast! We finially got to go! Yeah!

Love the pictures, I have to post soon!

Can't wait to have many more fun concert nights!

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Two beautiful families!
I so envy your happiness....
XOXO Deb

DeHan said...

We are looking forward to going to them again!! Hopefully next year!