Sunday, May 17, 2009

So many blessings......................







Whew, what a fun weekend!!


My sister and her family came to town this weekend and we celebrated.......birthday's, sunshine, family .....and life. I feel so blessed. After watching the Farrah Fawcett special on Friday it really hit home .....we never know how much time we have on this earth. We must live each day fully with love, faith and especially JOY!!

I am thrilled that we moved last month. Our new place makes having company so much easier. We have great neighbors. We have a few Grandma's that live next door and below us that Sarah LOVES visiting. We have some crazy neighbors that keep locking themselves out of their home.....3 times in one week!! I am knitting them both KEY CHAINS.

10 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

Isn't that the truth..after watching it myself I got the same wake up call. It was so sad and I laid in bed that night just thinking about it all. Glad you enjoyed your company and the new house!
xoxo
Nancy

Ashley said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time! How exciting that Stacia is getting a key chain!! :)

Alliegatorfables said...

Ha-ha.. Rick and I are laughing. We can't wait for our new chain. Loved meeting your sis and family. Very glad you had a nice weekend. My card with the PRETTY writing stands true. Let me know when P is ready for his meal!

my little buttercup said...

Looks like you had a great time, seeing family is always nice, well, usually nice, okay, can be nice. :).

You guys do have a fun place now.

Glad to see you had some water fun, love picture of the kids in their monkey shirts!

my little buttercup said...

Oh, and happy birthday paul, looked like a good one, judging by the size of your drink!

Renee Duerksen said...

Thank you for a great weekend! Nate cannot stop talking about all the fun he had in SAN DIEGO. I love you very much and appricate all the sweet things u do for all of us. Love your sis

Nat said...

Love the monkey shirts- and glad that you're glad you moved. Once it's over it's so much better, right?! :-)

Havefaith said...

What beautiful pictures!!!!
So glad that the weekend was Special.
I love the fact that you have Grandmas along the way too.
We always found grandma's too, as you and Renee were growing up.
Sleep tight Kisses Mom with love

Proud mommy of Two said...

Sound like you had a great time. Happy birthday to your hubby, and how nice that you are making Stacia a key chain!! I love the kissing pic by the way!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

HI Dana! YAY!!! She will be thrilled (when she's feeling better that is)
You didn't miss it, it's not till June 15th so we're good.
Drop me an e-mail, or I'll send one to you soon.
Hugs
Canela