Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We found her

Ahhhhhh can you hear angel music??
We FINALLY found Ariel!!!
She hangs out at the "Ariel Grotto"(silly us for not looking here first)......in California Adventure. For a little coin you can have a "pricey pancake" with her (so they say). Actually, you get a picture with her when you first walk in and "poof" she is gone again. She doesn't make the rounds of the tables like the other royals. It was worth doing once but if you think you are going to get Ariel face time.....don't get your hopes up. Sarah was happy but this Mama thought we would at least get to have a small conversation with her......oh well.
I am really pushing having Snow White be our new favorite......
she seems to be around a little more......
and spends time talking to the "mini princesses".

10 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

Sarah looks like she is in heaven!

Winchester Manor said...

Sarah is so adorable and looks so thrilled to have her photo taken with Ariel and Snow White...so cute!

Call me crazy but I was looking at Ariel thinking that she reminds me of someone...she looks like Kate Gossling to me???? I'm going to get another cup of coffee...sigh!

Hugs,
Karyn

Linda said...

Believe it or not, my friend Kathy's niece is Ariel at Disneyland. She's not the Ariel in the picture though. Her niece is a college student at Cal State Fullerton and starting working at Disneyland a year ago. She was sooo excited when she got the Ariel job. She loves it. Maybe it's a future job for Sarah!

sandra lee said...

She is going to love these photos forever! You too!!! So sweet!

Valerie said...

Oh my golly, Dana, that is so funny! I have Princess stories from visiting DL when Kyle was 3 that would make you laugh so hard, you'd pee! With Snow White, no less. BTW, I want to live in the It's A Small World ride too. But I didn't go on it 4 times, only 2. I just love these cute photos, bringing back so many fun memories when my boys were little. Thanks for sharing!

Suzi said...

Great photos, Sarah looks so happy. I am with you on Snow White, she looks very sweet. We are going to Disneyland in 3 weeks, can't wait.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for her that she finally got to meet Ariel :) What a fun time! I wish we lived near Disneyland!

jackieb said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have experienced these princesses and their powers with my nieces...it is sooo much fun to see the little girl's faces light up isn't it.

Ariel.......what is it that makes her so popular?

hint: I found these cute toys at target at check out stand...little figures of all the princesses....$4.00 each all my nieces LOVE them. When you open watch out that you don't toss the "little tiny shoes". ha

Havefaith said...

Wow We would have thought we had died and gone to Heaven to experience such a day.......I am so happy for Sarah........can't wait to see her soon.
Love ya Mom

Havefaith said...

Please Call Mom xox