Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Flashback

Sister to sister we will always be,
A couple of nuts off the same family tree.
Author Unknown
Ahhh got to love this Friday Flashback.....such sweet sisters. I am the one with the great bangs!! I was going to post a more recent picture of us too but couldn't find one of just the two of us. So, that will be my next project ,in October, when I see Miss R......or "Runny Roodle" as she was fondly called by my Mother as a child. She will be a happy 8 months pregnant and I am sure will be thrilled with a photo shoot.
Happy Friday !!

7 comments:

oº˚ Queen Bee ˚ºo said...

Sister Love! I have 3 younger sisters and we can never get a picture with just us 4. Much Love and Thanks for Sharing.

Ashley said...

Too cute!! Arent sisters great? Mine are my best friends! I am copying you today with the Friday Flashback.....:)

Alliegatorfables said...

Love the bangs!!! See you on the boat!

Havefaith said...

I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful daughters, inside and out.
Can't wait to see you next weekend.
Love you,
Mom....................love your bangs, wonder who cut them??...hee

Tati's Momma said...

Ahhh too cute!! Being the youngest of 4 sisters, I agree "we're just a couple of nuts off the same tree"

* TONYA * said...

ooh, I'm lovin' those bangs. "Runny Roodle", wow, that's a name and a half isn't it LOL.

Susie Homemaker said...

Dana,

I love your Friday Flashbacks. So cute! Kisses and hugs for Sarah!

Love,
Sue