Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have.


Happy Girlfriends Day!!
Here is to Happy Girlfriends Day!! "CHEERS!" I don't know if it is a real day but I was sent this picture and "Happy Girlfriend Day" wishes .......so I am passing it on to my blogging girlfriends. For the life of me I can't get this picture larger.....my technical skill went to bed an hour ago. All the best just the same.....got to love that big "Noggin Topper!!"

7 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Well Happy Girlfriend Day to you too! Love that picture, Mama is chillin! Much Love

Tonya Staab said...

Happy Girlfriends Day hon. I'll have a beverage in your honor :)

Alliegatorfables said...

Happy GF"s day. That is what I will look like in a few years. Eek!

Havefaith said...

YOU are soooooooo creative my Dana,
Nite love ya Mom

kelly said...

happy girl friends day to you! even if it's not real (is it?) it sounds like a great excuse to PARTY!

Karie said...

Happy Happy Girlfriends Day... Why are we all not out celebrating... HELLLLLOOOOO!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Well, I am late (as usual), but Happy Girlfriends' Day to you too! Love, love the picture and yes, isn't that a great noggin' topper? Now all that would make it better is a fabulous tutu. :) Thanks for the smiles Dana---you rock my white, knee-hi socks.