Saturday, September 13, 2008

WATCH OUT!!!




Okay, while getting my exercising groove back this morning (early)....my friend and I decided to walk in a bike race.............. Nothing was posted to tell us 100's of men in tight bike suits ( and a few women) would be sharing the path with us...........yikes...........it started out slow one or two bikes and quickly it looked like this picture. We made it home safe ( after 2.5 hours and a Charlie Horse) and hopefully my bum is a little firmer !!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Too funny!! I'm glad you both survived! i love how Stacia calls you "tutu" in her blog, too cute! What a good walk!!

kelly said...

are scary! i bet it was intense. those bikers go FAST.

Tonya Staab said...

oh my, you girls crack me up. So glad you made it out of there in one piece.