Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's the small things..............


My friend Tonya made me aware of Childhood Cancer Awareness Day today. She has an update on her blog of dear little Tuesday and her fight.

I am asking a favor.........My cousin's 16 year old son from, Missoula Montana, has recently be diagnosed with stage 3 Non-Hodgkins cancer. He is 3 hours from home in Spokane, Washington going through chemotherapy. He is a wonderful kid and gifted grafitti artist with a contageous joy for life. He will be away from home for 5 more weeks........if you have a moment to drop him a note or postcard it would brighten up his long days ahead.

The address is:

Ronald McDonald House Spokane.
1015 W. 5th Ave, Spokane, WA. 99204.
His name is Max Mahn and his apt. # is 7



This picture was found here. It is not one done by Max but thought he would like it.

7 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

That was really sweet! I will have to send his a little card of courage. Much Love

Alliegatorfables said...

So sad to hear. i will send something as well!

TUTU Monkey said...

Thank you ....he loves getting mail. It has bee a pretty tough road...lots of pain.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Come by in the morning I left a little something for you.

Susie Homemaker said...

Dana,

So sorry...my prayers are with Max and your family...I will send him a little something...These things put all our "little" problems in perspective...

Love to you all,
Susan

Grammy Staffy said...

I'm sorry to hear about Max. I will try to remember to get a card and write to him... I will also keep him in my prayers.

Tonya Staab said...

oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll have to send him a postcard.