Monday, November 17, 2008

Boogers


We HAD to get out of the house............ I kept Sarah close to home one more day hoping her nose will clear up. We have both been suffering from allergies the last couple days. We are lucky to live close to the beach so we took a quick walk . By the looks of this picture you might think we were talking about love and angels but this is what Sarah asked me

Sarah- "Mom......do you eat boogers?"
Me- "No and you shouldn't either Sarah"
Sarah- "Oh okay"

She asked this same question the other night at 2 am getting up to go potty so she must have "Boogers" on her mind......now if we could get them in a tissue.

6 comments:

Susie Homemaker said...

I am rolling...she is so cute...and so the questions begin! Be ready!

Love you!
Susan

Erin said...

Hope she's feeling better soon. Poor Caityn's got the boogers too. A walk on the beach does sound nice.

my little buttercup said...

Oh boogers. That is a hot topic at our house too.

Rhonda said...

...just don't know where to begin on this as I am laughing so hard right now.

But you have to love the honesty of a child.

Alliegatorfables said...

I eat my boogers. (jk)

Havefaith said...

Dana, the boogers was so precious...........enjoy!!!! Do not eat, just enjoy!!!!
Love you Mom