Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Invigorate


Okay,..........since July, when I had a Dr. Phil frosting moment , I have been working out regularly and feeling pretty good. Well, I took 3 weeks off and was feeling tired, soft and crabby. So, last night I drove slowly to Jazzercise not wanting to go thinking...."hmmm I could just sleep in my car for an hour, spray some water on my face to look sweaty when I go home." ...........but I said.........."Just Go" and slowly walked into class really not wanting to be there......
an hour later

I AM SO GLAD I WENT......I am invigorated!! I looked "Invigorated" up on Thesaurus .com and these are all the things I want to be........so I will continue to force myself to exercise and get my "Moxie" back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding me that it really is good for the soul! I'll try to get out tonight and go walking.

Alliegatorfables said...

OMG! You will never believe this, but I ttok the same picture of my shoes this am. My title was going to be totally different, but still.....

Susie Homemaker said...

I so wish I was in an excercise class today...but, I worked for 15 hours...I climbed 12 foot ladders and clung for dear life with my feet while I hung Christmas Graphics all over the store, and then I did 5 tables over and lifted oh, 300000000 boxes of candles and then I came home just now and am supposed to be making next week's schedule and I am here instead and ohhhhhh, I am bushed. But, I am still out of shape...go figure! LOL...

Susie

Oh and my word verification starts with the word cow...thanks a bunch!

COWTIONC

Karie said...

You've inspired me to "dust" my sneakers off and get movin!!

Tonya Staab said...

send some of that exercise mojo my way please. I can't get motivated to save myself. ugh.

Maybe I'll walk to Coldstone later ... hey I deserve a treat if I'm gonna walk :)

Havefaith said...

Hi honey,
I have been walking with my pedometer most of this week. My goal is 10.000 steps a day. I have only 7424 today so far. It was finally 50' here in Arizona this morning. You always inspire me. love you Mom